Sunday, August 26, 2007

Final Project Proposal: Educational Web Site Design

I have finally come to the conclusion that a web site would be the most useful and meaningful final project for this course. I am designing a site that will be used regularly by my stundents and that will serve as point of contact for my students parents. I will try to get this site linked to my school blog so that my students have all the information they need at their disposal here rather than on my blog. My web site can be found at www.fraubell.weebly.com It is still under construction, but progress is made regularly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds great! Don't forget to add a post when your are done to fufill the two page paper portion of the web site. You can either write in your blog or e-mail me the paper as an attachment. Thanks!